Want to share information with students, faculty and staff? Submit your information to Employee News and Student News!
We welcome submissions regarding departmental announcements; points of pride about students, faculty, staff and alumni; and more.
The submissions form is located at news.mnstate.edu/submission. Please follow the guidelines outlined below.
Selecting an Audience
When submitting the form, choose your audience in the Post Category field. To select multiple audiences, hold down Command (Mac) or Control (PC). Carefully consider who your intended audience is prior to submission.
- Students is for current, enrolled graduate and undergraduate students.
- Employee News is for all MSUM faculty and staff.
In order for your submission to be included in a timely manner, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All submissions must come through the Employee and Student News submission form, located at news.mnstate.edu/submission. If you are unsure if your submission went through, or need additional clarification, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions will be published on the next business day, in the order they are received.
- Images and website links are welcome additions to submissions. Please ensure your attachment is uploaded to the form before submission. If you wish for an image to be included, submit as a .jpg or .png file.
- We encourage you to submit events on DragonCentral.
- Designate one point of contact for each submission in your school, department or student organization. This helps alleviate duplicate submissions with conflicting information.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.