2021-22 Student Leadership Employment application open
Want to make an impact on our campus community? Looking for an employment opportunity for next academic year? Starting today, applications for the 2021-22 Student Leadership Employment Opportunities are open on DragonJobs powered by Handshake!
Student Leadership Employment Opportunities Include:
• Dragon Ambassador
• Dragon Mentor
• International Student Diplomat
• Resident Assistant (RA)
• Student Organization and Leadership Assistant
• SMART Start Mentor
• Student Orientation Counselor (SOC)
• Wellness Educator
• Dragon Entertainment Group Event Coordinator
• Dragon Entertainment Group Photographer
• Dragon Entertainment Group Graphic Designer
• Dragon Entertainment Group Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
• Student Union Building Manager/Assistant
• Communication Specialist with Student Life and Activities
To apply, you must submit a resume, cover letter, contact information for three references, and complete a short questionnaire on DragonJobs powered by Handshake. Visit the following link for more information and to apply: https://mnstate.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4168813/share_preview
These positions are open to all MSUM students in good academic standing.
Applications will remain open until 10 p.m. on January 31, 2021.
Questions about these opportunities? Contact the Career Development Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.