MSU Moorhead quick info links
Thank you for your interest in Minnesota State University Moorhead! Here’s a list of things you might want to learn more about.
- Academic Support Center – Fosters success and retention by providing a centralized location of resources and integrated academic support services.
- Accessibility Resources – Provides services and accommodations to students with disabilities.
- Career Development Center – Provides programs, education, services and support for exploring career opportunities and becoming a prepared professional.
- Counseling Services – Provides mental health and counseling services, assists in coordinating healthcare and insurance, and advocates for healthcare needs.
- Diversity Initiatives – Educates and supports students from all cultures and
backgrounds while encouraging a dialog that promotes appreciation of differences.
- First Year Programs – Provides resources and services to establish and attain educational, personal and social success.
- Identity Centers – Offers an empowering and affirming community with resources for support and advocacy through the Women’s Center and Rainbow Dragon Center.
- Public Safety – Provides a safe and secure environment for all who live, work and study at MSUM.
- Tri-College – Allows students enrolled at one campus to take courses at Concordia, M State, NDSCS or NDSU while paying MSUM’s tuition rate.
- Veterans Resource Center – Provides counseling, GI Bill certifications and tutorial assistance for veterans and veterans’ dependents.
- Wellness Center – Offers a wide variety of opportunities for an active and healthy lifestyle.
- MSUM is the home of The Dragons!
- NCAA Division II and Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference teams
- Men’s basketball
- Women’s basketball
- Men’s cross country
- Women’s cross country
- Swimming & diving
- Men’s track & field
- Women’s track & field
- Club sports are a great way to meet new people and compete against other schools, in a way that still leaves plenty of room in your schedule for academics and other extracurricular activities.
- Diversity Dance
- Rock Climbing
- Men’s & Women’s Rugby
- Men’s Soccer
- Women’s Lacrosse
- Intramural sports are a great way to incorporate competition and teamwork into your recreation or fitness routines. New sports are added all the time, here’s a look at our current intramural teams:
- 3×3 Basketball
- Flag Football
- Sand Volleyball
Good eats abound. And to make your meals even tastier, you can order with the Bite app or Grubhub!
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Pizza, pasta and taco bar
- Deli homemade soups and breads
- Mongolian grill, hot sandwiches and sides
- Garden salads, fruit and vegan
- Fresh baked goods and desserts
- Simple servings foods prepared free of milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts and gluten
- Caribou Coffee
- Fresh, deli sandwiches and salads
- Hot grilled burgers, melts, and quesadillas
- Grab-and-go snacks and drinks
Comstock Memorial Union
- Jamba Juice
- Sub Connection sandwiches
- C-Store grab-and-go snacks and drinks
- Tres Habaneros tacos, burritos, and nachos
- Wow Cafe American-style grill and wings
- Watch for exciting pop-up options throughout the year!