Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor
Spring 2020 advising began on March 23 and continues throughout the semester. Make an appointment with your academic advisor before registration begins on April 6.
Unsure who your advisor is? Your advisor is listed on your Degree Audit Report (DAR).
Below are instructions on how to view your DAR:
- Log in to eServices with your Star ID and password
- From the left menu, select “Academic Records”
- Select “Degree Audit”
- Click on “Request a Degree Audit”
- Log in with your Start ID and password
- Click on “Run Declared Program”
- Select your Degree Program to view your DARS
- Your advisor assignment will be listed at the top of your audit
- No advisor listed? Contact the Academic Support Center at email@example.com.