Livingston Lord Library — always excited to improve library services — is pleased to announce the implementation of a liaison model that will strengthen collaboration between student life, academic departments, and the library.
Library Liaisons will work with their departments to:
- Facilitate the acquisition of materials (physical and electronic)
- Provide library instruction
- Consult with faculty on research assignments
- Provide research consultation for faculty and students
- Provide current awareness about changes within the Library (collections, databases, service, etc.).
- Create Research Guides
- Provide a D2L/Brightspace links to library content and contacts
- And much more!
Please consult our staff directory to find your liaison.