Wednesday, April 10 | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. | MSUM Campus
- Create a work of art (painting, poem, pottery , song, digital media, etc.). Everyone is welcome to participate!
- Register your work at the CMU Art Drop table Wednesday April 10, 2019 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Hide your art work any where on the MSUM campus Between 10th St S. and 20th St S. Between 9th Ave S. and 6th Ave S. Residence halls, classrooms and Kise are off limits!
- Take a photo of the hiding place and post it on Instagram using #MSUMArtDrop
- Follow #MSUMArtDrop on Instagram to find hidden works of art.
- Return to the Art Drop table in the CMU to register your found art and take a photo with it!
- Keep the art you found! Please limit your finds to two per person so everyone has a chance to find great art!
Come meet the artists and share your findings at the Art Drop table in t he CMU! Follow @MSUM_Gallery on Instagram for more information.