Wednesday, April 3 | 2-7 p.m. | Sourcewell (202 12th St NE, Staples, MN 56479)
Are you an Education Major looking for a teaching job Fall of 2019?
Attend the Central Minnesota Education Job Fair.
When: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 2-7 p.m.
Where: Sourcewell 202 12th Street NE Staples, MN 56479
*Free shuttle buses available to and from the event available at:
Fargo-Moorhead Area – NDSU, MSUM, and Concordia
Departs at 12 p.m. from North side of Moorhead Center Mall – 1922, 510 Center Ave, Moorhead
Connect with administrators from 25 school districts in central Minnesota at this event.
This is a great opportunity for prospective teachers to learn about working and living in lakes country.
Attendees to this free event will:
- discover tools and techniques in the pre-fair professional development sessions to help launch your teaching career
- have the opportunity to discuss—or even interview for—current or future job opportunities
- learn more about how Sourcewell (the local service cooperative) partners with schools and educators to boost student and community success
- receive a free shuttle ride*
- enjoy a complimentary buffet
- have the chance to win door prizes, including a Mambo Drone
Deadline to register is March 15.
2 p.m. Check-in and welcome
2:30-5 p.m. Attend up to three professional development sessions
5-7 p.m. Job fair and buffet
7 p.m. Shuttles depart for return trip
Learn more at sourcewell-mn.gov/ed-fair, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about this event, please contact:
Mary Klamm |Teacher Recruitment Specialist
Cell: 218-289-5420 | Office: 218-895-4192