Need a Valentine for your BFF or boo? What could be better than a one-of-a-kind feminist valentine created by MSUM students? Our eight cards were hand-drawn by Women’s Center Assistants, Trinah Szafranski and Aliyah Speikers.
Valentines will be on sale for just $1 Monday-Thursday this week (cash only please). All proceeds will benefit Rape and Abuse Crisis Center (RACC) of Fargo.
Visit one of our tabling locations below or stop in the Women’s Center to get yours today!
Eight unique designs feature the following messages:
1. “Love with PRIDE!”
2. “Roses are red, Violets are Blue, Down with Gender Roles, Just be You!”
3. “I’m bell hooks-ed on you.”
4. “BI the way, I think you’re great!”
5. “BEE Mine . . .But Only if You Want to!”
6.”Valentine’s Day is based off of heteronormative ideals and harsh gender binaries . . .But I Love You!”
7. “Well, don’t you just look riveting!” (w/Rosie the Riveter design)
8. “Love is tender and knows no gender.”
Monday 2/11, 12-3 p.m. in CMU (near Sun Lounge)
Tuesday 2/12, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Women’s Center (BR154)
Wednesday 2/13, 1-4 p.m. in CMU (near Sun Lounge)
Thursday 2/14, 12-6 p.m. in the Women’s Center (BR154)