Each week the Office of Admissions will be sharing our adventures on campus and in our recruiting territories. We hope to provide you with a brief look into what’s happening in Admissions.
- Admissions is hosting a Counselor Appreciation Day on Tuesday, Feb. 5
- Mai See is visiting the Andover High School College Fair, Anoka High School, Coon Rapids High School and Champlin High School
- Ronny and Mai See will be at the 2019 ACT Conference on Friday, Feb. 8
- Scott has classroom visits at Northern Cass and Fargo South
- MaKayla has a college career fair at Clearbrook-Gonvick Secondary
- Madison will be at Kennedy Secondary High School in Fergus Falls to present to their Senior Mentor program and be on an admissions panel at Perham High School
- Audrey will be at Northwest Tech in Bemidji, Community Colleges in Hibbing, Fond du Lac, Lake Superior and Itaska
- Samantha will be at the University Center on the campus of MSCTC Fergus Falls on Wednesday, Feb. 6
- Scott and MaKayla have an Ice Cream Social in Barnesville Tuesday night for the boys and girls basketball game Barnesville vs. Norman County East/Ulen-Hitterdahl
If you would like to participate in an activity happening on campus please call Admissions or email us at email@example.com.