What should you pack in your MSUM suitcase?
With move-in day (August 23) right around the corner, we wanted to give some tips on what you should (and shouldn’t) pack in your suitcase.
What to bring:
- Shower caddy to carry toiletries
- Rubber shower flip-flops
- Towels & bed linens (Twin XL)
- Clothes hangers
- Plastic storage bins
- Laundry basket/detergent
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- First aid supplies
- TV, DVD player, video game consoles
- Computer/Ethernet cord
- Small refrigerator under 4 cubic feet
- Microwave 600-800 watts
- Wireless Router to make room Wi-Fi ready
What not to bring:
- Alcohol, empty alcohol containers, alcohol boxes
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (other than fish-10 gal limit)
- Printers (each building is equipped)
- Homemade lofts
Our move-in guide will provide you with full details on what to expect during move-in day.
If you have any questions about housing and residential life, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.477.2118. We can’t wait to have you join the Dragon family!
Housing and Residential Life
Fun Fact: Owns a cat named Stella