There are a number of facility improvements underway to better serve our students which has resulted in the following office moves and temporary relocations.
- The Dean of Humanities and Social Sciences office has been relocated to Bridges 260. The office includes Dean Randy Cagle and Administrative Assistant Deb Radke.
- The Dean of Students office has been established in Flora Frick 153. The office includes Dean of Students Kara Gravley-Stack, Director of Student Conduct & Resolution Ashley Atteberry and Title IX/Case Manager Lynn Peterson.
- The Registrar’s Office has begun relocating to the second floor of Owens. Registrar Heather Soleim, Associate Registrar Sarah Jegela and Transfer Credit Evaluator & Processor Ivy Tysver have already moved to Owens 208 with the rest of the staff joining them on second floor throughout the summer.
- Chief Diversity Officer Donna Brown has temporarily relocated to the Office of Diversity & Inclusion in CMU 120.
- Vice President Enrollment Management & Student Affairs Brenda Amenson-Hill and Associate Vice President for Student Success Michael Harwood are temporarily relocated to the Career Development Center in Flora Frick 151.
- Assistant Director for Community Outreach & Engagement Shireen Alemadi has relocated to Hagen 103 as part of establishing the Center for Engaged Learning.
- Safety Administrator Al Breuer has moved his Environmental Health & Safety office to HA 112.