We are hiring a Student Consultant for the Career Development Center!
Looking for someone with summer work study. Would be looking to start May 14.
The Student Consultant position is a leadership role on-campus and in the Career Development Center.
- Provide customer services at the Career Development Center front desk (answer phones, schedule appointments, assist with day to day tasks, and CDC Events)
- Provide walk-in assistance for students with resume, cover letter, and basic job search (training for this duty is provided to Student Consultants)
- Participate in Career Development Center special events and marketing activities including career fairs, workshops and social media projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Outlook Calendar, email)
- Knowledge and experience with resume writing is a plus
- Creativity or experience with graphic design and marketing a plus