Advising and registration for summer and fall 2018 is currently underway! Did you forget the steps of registration? Schedule Planner can be a helpful tool in planning out your schedule.
Registration utilizing Schedule Planner:
- Navigate to www.mnstate.edu and click on myMSUM is the upper right-hand corner. Click on Current Students.
- Click on eServices and click Student Login. Enter your Star ID and your Star ID password.
- Click on Schedule Planner (left-hand navigation) and enter your Star ID and your Star ID password.
- Click on Summer Semester 2018 or Fall Semester 2018 and click Save and Continue.
- Click Add Break if you would like to add breaks to your weekly schedule (i.e., athletic practice, work, etc.), if not proceed to step 6.
- Click on Add Course. You can search By Subject, Search By Goal Area or Search By Instructor.
- If you are looking for a Writing Intensive course, you will Search By Goal Area and select Writing Intensive.
- After you have found a course, you would like to add, click on Add Course. Once you have added all the courses you would be interested in taking for summer or fall 2018, click the Back button.
- Click the Options button next to each course added. By clicking the Options button, you will be able to remove sections of courses that you are unable to take due to a restriction, time of course, etc.
- After you have reviewed all course options, click the Generate Schedules button. Click view next the first schedule that appears. From here, you can switch between schedules by using the arrows on your keyboard.
- You have the option to favorite different schedule options, print different schedule options or email schedule options.
- Once you have found a schedule you like click the Registration Instructions button. Record the CRN # for all courses.
- Go back to eServices and click on Courses and Registration.
- Click on Quick Add (Register), change the semester if needed, and enter CRN #s. Click Register.
- Enter your access code (if you have yet to do this) and enter your Star ID password. Click on Proceed to Register.