Registration windows began opening on April 3 and are now open for all students. Classes may fill fast so be prepared to register ASAP. As a reminder, steps for registration are listed below:
- Navigate to www.mnstate.edu and click on myMSUM is the upper right-hand corner. Click on Current Students.
- Click on eServices and click Student Login. Enter your Star ID and your Star ID password.
- Click on Registration Holds – to check to see if there is anything that may stop you from registering (ie. Unpaid bills, immunizations, PETSA etc.).
- Click on Courses & Registration on the left hand-side under Student eServices. Search and add courses to your wish list.
- Select the courses you wish to register for and enter your access code.