Tuesday, March 27 | 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. MacLean/Flora Frick Corridor
Wex Health simplifies the business of healthcare by investing in the business and success of their partners. Whether it is developing new features, functionality, and efficiency tools, collaborating on comprehensive business growth strategies, or engineering innovative healthcare solutions, no one is more dedicated to helping consumers effectively manage their healthcare benefit accounts.
They are currently looking to hire and speak to students in the following areas: Business, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Communications, Marketing, Economics, Math, Healthcare Leadership and related majors.
Wex Health continuously has openings throughout their company, to view these opportunities and to apply students or alumni should go to wexhealthinc.com/careers/
Here are some of the positions that Wex Health is currently looking to hire for:
- Claims Specialist (1 openings)
- COBRA – Account Manager (1 opening)
- COBRA Carrier Operations Specialist (1 opening)
- COBRA Customer Services Representative (1 opening)
- COBRA Implementation Specialist (1 opening)
- Customer Service Specialist (2 openings)
- OnBase Systems Coordinator (1 opening)
- Partner Support Supervisor (1 opening)
- Technical Operations Intern (1 opening)
- Telecom Administrator (1 opening)
- Marketing – Product Marketing Intern
- Banking Operations Specialist
This is a wonderful opportunity for students and faculty to network with an employer and discover what internship and career opportunities they have to offer.
Please take advantage of this fabulous opportunity and stop by to speak to Wex Health at this event.