The deadline for Student Leadership Position applications for the 2018-2019 academic year has been extended to Friday, Feb. 2!
Student Leadership Positions included in this process are:
- Dragon Ambassador
- Dragon Mentor
- International Student Diplomat
- Resident Assistant
- SMART Start Mentor
- Student Orientation Counselor
- Wellness Educator
- Peer Advisor
- Communication Specialist (Student Union and Activities Marketing Team)
- Creative Communication Specialist (Student Union and Activities Marketing Team)
- Dragon Entertainment Group Event Coordinator
- Dragon Entertainment Group Photographer
- Dragon Entertainment Group Graphic Designer
- Dragon Entertainment Group Marketing & Social Media Coordinator
To view these job descriptions and to apply, visit DragonJobs.
If you have questions, please contact the Career Development Center at 218.477.2131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.