One of the presentations at the October 25 Town Hall focused on Retention. The Strategic Enrollment Planning Committee is committed to continuing their work to understand and continuously improve our retention and persistence rate as MSUM. If you would like to participate in these efforts, please contact one of the Retention Co-Chairs Brenda Amenson-Hill, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs or Jack Healy, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs.
The current subcommittees are:
- Transfer students-Julia Roland, Director of First Year Programs
- International students-Janet Hohenstein, Director International Student Affairs
- Mapworks-Jack Healy, Associate VP for Academic Affairs
- Academic Initiatives-Denise Gorsline, Interim Dean, College of Business & Innovation
- Recently added- Multicultural and Disadvantaged Students-Donna Brown, Chief Diversity Officer
You are welcome to participate and engage in this very important work for students.