The Marketing and Communications Office will share monthly updates about how we are sharing the stories of transformed lives.
- Two new employees joined the marketing team: Ryan Koehler, graphic designer, and Carol Hall, print shop coordinator.
- New Life Transformed TV and radio spots started airing on local stations. Social media ads are also running in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
- A new magazine, Bravo, was designed for the College of Arts, Media & Communication.
- Moorhead Magazine was completed and mailed to 53,000+ alumni and friends; the online magazine went live August 28 with assistance from the IT Department, https://www.mnstate.edu/magazine/
- A math department newsletter was completed and will be mailed to about 1,300 alumni.
- The Marketing team worked with Admissions to create a variety of recruitment materials, such as viewbook, teaser, West Acres table tents, high school counselor card, various postcards, T-shirts, fence banner, etc.
- Print advertising was placed in the following publications: Forum Communication properties – print & online, FM Extra, Living Magazine (graduate studies); High Plains Reader (diversity & inclusion); Impact Magazine, Find Your Future college guide, National College Fair guide, Alexandria billboard (admissions); Welcome to Moorhead (branding); Fargo Inc! (Paseka School of Business)
- Digital advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for graduate programs, MSUM preview days and college education fairs.
- Marketing worked with Athletics to complete the fall sports schedules.
- Many additional items for campus departments.
If you have a suggestion on marketing activities, please contact David Wahlberg, Executive Director of Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org.