Monday, November 7
- Kick off clothing and food drive. Items can be dropped off around campus in the #DragonsGive boxes and will be distributed to local Veterans homeless shelters. Donations will be collected through November 30.
- Current and Former Military Students, Staff, and Faculty can stop by the Veterans Resource Center with their Dragon ID and proof of military service to receive a certificate good for 1 free meal at Kise Commons. The certificate is valid for use through November 30.
- Veterans Resource Center open house from 10-2 with light refreshments served. (Open to all MSUM students, faculty, and staff)
Tuesday, November 8
- Veterans Give Back Police Call
- MSUM Veterans will perform a police call on the grounds surrounding the SW Corner of Campus. Those interested in assisting should be at the Veterans Resource Center NLT 130.
Wednesday, November 9
- Veterans Chili Cook Off
- Begins at 10 a.m. until gone at the Veterans Resource Center. Students, faculty and staff can stop in and vote on which Chili is the best. Donations will benefit F/M Veterans Homeless Shelters.
Thursday, November 10
- Veterans Day program at 1030 in CMU Ballroom (open to all MSUM students, faculty, staff, and the public)
- Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 941 Color Guard
- MSUM Brass Quintet
- Keynote Speaker: Tracy Briggs; Topic: WDAY Honor Flight program
Friday, November 11
- Veterans Day
- Enjoy Veterans Day. You deserve it. Thank you for your service!