The National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators (NACMA) has honored the MSUM Dragon Athletics GO! TEAM with three “Best of Awards” for 2015-16.
MSUM began submitting entries for the awards in 2014 and won three awards in the last two years. This year doubles that total. Below is a full list of NACMA ‘Best of Awards’ for MSUM.
- 2016 Gold Award – Sales Piece (Partnership Playbook)
- 2016 Silver Award – Static Display Ad (Opening Day at SCHEELS Field Forum Schedule Inserts)
- 2016 Bronze Award – Social Media Promotion (Snapchat Takeovers)
- 2015 Silver Award – New Revenue Generating Idea (Valley Imports Slam Cam hoop stickers)
- 2015 Silver Award – Sales Piece (Partnership Playbook)
- 2014 Gold Award – New Revenue Generating Idea (Valley Imports Hovercam)
Initiated in 2003, the NACMA Best of Awards program honors outstanding achievement in marketing and promotions. Awards are presented in 13 categories, with each category divided into three groups based upon school size and conference affiliations to promote fairness. Nearly 900 entries were received for the 2015-16 year. The winners were recognized during NACMA’s 25th Annual Convention at the awards ceremony on Tuesday, June 14 in Dallas, Texas.
“MSU Moorhead and Dragon Athletics have great pride in what the GO! TEAM has and continues to accomplish,” said athletics director Doug Peters. “The partnerships the GO! TEAM has on our campus and in our community truly provide our students experiences that greatly benefit them and Dragon Athletics.”
Read more about the GO! TEAM’s success and collaboration.