Dragon Swim School has the highest quality lessons in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
- Lowest student-to-instructor ratio: levels 1-2 are 3:1, and levels 3-8 are 4:1
- Our levels are based on skill level, not age or height
- We focus on teaching kids how to swim and be safe in and around water
- Our mature, confident and well-trained staff are college students or varsity high school swimmers/divers
- We believe learning to float and kick on your back is the foundation of water safety. Teaching this skill will allow a child who falls into water to roll over and kick until they reach the poolside, dock, or shoreline.
Making lessons convenient for you is a top priority.
- All of our classes are offered at all times
- All classes are offered one time per week for 40 minutes
- Registrations can be completed online with a credit/debit card
- Lesson sessions run continuously throughout the year
- Parents are encouraged to watch their children from the pool deck during lessons
“This is our first session with MSUM, and I am impressed! I love all the options of classes, times and days offered.” – Parent
“It is exciting to see my daughter grow and move through the levels with such skilled and dynamic instructors, becoming a strong and capable swimmer.” – Parent
Learn more and register online with credit/debit card at www.msumdragons.com/swim