Upper Class Scholarship application for 2015-2016 is available online at: www.mnstate.edu/financialaid.
Students must meet the following criteria:
– Applicants must be seeking their first undergraduate degree.
– Applicants must be a currently enrolled student at MSU Moorhead who has completed at least 12 MSU Moorhead credits by the end of the current fall semester and not be subject to academic or financial aid suspension.
– Applicants must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester at MSUM in order to receive their scholarship.
– Not receiving an automatic continuing scholarship for 2015-2016.
– Not graduating by Summer 2015 or before (Scholarship is for Fall 2015 and/or Spring 2016).