The Dille Fund for Excellence annually seeks grant proposals from the campus community for projects that raise the quality of education at Minnesota State University Moorhead. All members of the MSU Moorhead community are eligible to apply.
Proposed projects should demonstrate innovation, uniqueness, and a commitment to improved educational experiences for MSU Moorhead students. Awards are typically made in the range of $200-$2,000. The following types of projects are appropriate for Dille Fund grants:
• Faculty research projects that involve students.
• Equipment grants to support innovative instructional systems.
• Guest lectures and artists who would share insights and expertise with the campus and community.
• Cooperative community projects that encourage university/community interactions.
• Special projects involving a particularly innovative idea.
No sabbaticals, faculty/staff compensation, leaves with pay, or foreign travel will be supported by the Dille Fund for Excellence.
Application forms are available on the Academic Affairs web site www.mnstate.edu/academicaffairs/dillegrant.aspx
Completed applications are due Friday, October 31, 2014 and may be sent to: Office of the Provost, Owens Hall 206. Questions can be directed to Mary O’Reilly-Seim, Assistant to the Provost, at 218-477-2415 or email@example.com.