FREE Office 365 and OneDrive
Students: Need Microsoft Office for the new semester?
Want a secure location to store your files and access them anywhere, on any device?
We have a solution for you!
Office 365 is FREE to MSUM students.
What is Office 365?
– The latest software and services built around the Microsoft Office platform.
– Access programs and files from any computer, anywhere there is an Internet connection.
– Install Office 365 on computers or mobile devices–PC, Macintosh, tablets, phones (student version).
– Includes OneDrive, a free online folder that is included in your Microsoft account. It’s like your very own folder in the “cloud” where you can store your files and share / collaborate with others.
– Available FREE as long as you are an enrolled student at MSUM.
To learn more and log into your FREE Office 365 account, visit mnstate.edu/IT/Office365.