There is only one week remaining to submit your videos talking about why you love MSUM. The top three videos will receive cash prizes.
Winners will receive:
$200 First Place
$100 Second Place
$50 Third Place
The rules are simple:
- Must address the theme, “Why I love MSUM”
- Be creative
- About MSUM/ On Campus
- One video per person
- No longer than 90 seconds long
- No profanity/ inappropriate behavior
- Only enrolled MSUM students can participate
Turn in video on DVD to Wendy Olsgard in Mass Communications Lounge, McLean 262.
Submissions due by 5/01/14.
You will retain all rights to any video you submit — including ownership if applicable. You only grant Minnesota State University Moorhead rights (as described below) to your video if you are honored by the competition as a prize winner. By submitting photos, Minnesota State University Moorhead has the right to use them on all official university social media accounts.
If your video is formally honored you grant Minnesota State University Moorhead a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to:
• Use the video on the Internet in support of our mission.
• Use the video in Minnesota State University Moorhead’s communications.
• Use, in connection with the 125 video Contest, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
Keep the files provided, and to archive the images on CD or in other electronic forms.