The 125 Student Photo Contest is open to any MSUM student until Dec. 18 when submissions are due.
– Be creative
– Must include numbers “125” in any way
– Students may use Instagram and make minor edits in Photoshop
– Can be any size
– No profanity/ inappropriate behavior
– One photo per person
– Only enrolled MSUM students can participate
– About MSUM/ on MSUM campus
Submit photo with name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo may be published in marketing materials and online.
Submissions due by 12/18/13.
Winners will receive:
$200 First Place
$100 Second Place
$50 Third Place
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including ownership, if applicable. You only grant Minnesota State University Moorhead rights to your photograph if you are honored by the competition as a prizewinner. By submitting photos, Minnesota State University Moorhead has the right to use them on all official university social media accounts and the 125 Student Photo Contest Pinterest board.
If your photograph is formally honored you grant Minnesota State University Moorhead a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to:
- Use the photograph on the Internet in support of our mission.
- Use the photograph in Minnesota State University Moorhead’s communications.
- Use, in connection with the 125 Student Photo Contest, your name, city, state and country of residence in promotions and other publications.
- Keep the files provided, and to archive the images on CD or in other electronic forms.