What is happening in Scheduling?
MSUM will be getting an upgrade to our EMS software.
What does that mean for us at MSUM?
It means we will be upgrading from EMS Enterprise to EMS Campus. We will continue to have VirtualEMS, Master Calendar and the EMS Web Client.
When will the cutover be happening?
• Starting Wednesday, Oct. 9 at 7 a.m., the EMS system will be locked for edits.
• We anticipate the cutover completion to be the end of the day, Thursday, Oct. 10.
Please plan ahead and make sure you have any events, classes, or vehicles you will need in the next week, booked before Wednesday, Oct. 9.
What will be changing for us in EMS?
• After the cutover on Oct. 10, you will use your STAR ID login and password to access EMS
• New Virtual EMS: https://msum.scheduling.mnscu.edu (after Oct. 10)
What should I do if I run into a scheduling emergency during downtime?
• If you absolutely need to schedule a room during the down time, you can contact Scheduling Services at 218.477.2662 or CMU Event Services at 218.477.2261.
Check the Scheduling website for updates, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.