The MSUM Parking Committee will be holding a campus-wide open forum Tuesday, February 26. The Forum will be held for a full day, in two different locations. From 9 a.m.-12 p.m. there will be a staffed table near the Dragon Café in Flora Frick and from 12-3 p.m. a staffed table in the commons area, near Subs and Sweets, in the CMU. The purpose of the Open Forum is to get feedback on proposed parking and permit changes for the 2013-14 school year. Those unable to attend are welcome to provide feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Parking Office at 218-477-2675.
Below are the proposed changes. If you would like more information see the attached document for a brief description of the proposed changes.
• Increase the cost of No Zone permit from $204 to $250.
• Increase the cost of General permit from $110 to $120.
• Increase permit cost from free to $10 for retired faculty/staff permits, who are no longer working on campus.
• Increase the cost of a Day Permit to $5 per day for over the counter sales at the Parking Office.
• Extend ticketing hours from 7:00am -4:30pm to 7:00am- 6:00pm