Two Travel Leaders educational webinars are scheduled for MSUM employees—Sept. 15 at 9 a.m. and again Sept. 16 at 3 p.m. Please click on the following link for information about accessing the session of your choice:
Travel Leaders offers many program benefits for MSUM employees, travelers and travel arrangers:
- Dedicated Team of Agents in the Travel Leaders Business Travel Center (7 am to 7 pm CT)
- After-Hours Team located in the St. Louis Business Travel Center, staffed with agents who specialize in emergency situations, enroute changes, and questions or problems that may occur outside of normal business hours
- Central Travel Portal providing travel industry information
- Customer Care team that resolves after travel vendor issues, such as refund requests for hotel no show fees, etc.
- Beacon Flight Notification proactively monitors flights and alerts agents to notify travelers to protect them in the event of an interruption to a current or upcoming trip
- Travel Leaders Unused E-ticket Management Application manages the unused ticket process to find and log all unused tickets, regularly checking the status, and generating reports to alert the traveler when an unused ticket is about to expire.
- Substantial long-term savings and benefits that include better rates for airlines, car rentals, and hotel properties