Tuesday, April 2 | 11 a.m. (webinar will be recorded)
You are invited to a webinar to explore using groups for discussions, group projects and one-to-one teacher/student conversations in D2L Brightspace.
Topics to include:
- Group discussions (set up and view from teacher and student perspectives)
- Grading/Assessing group discussions
- Group assignments (set up and view from teacher and student perspectives)
- Grading/Assessing group assignment
- One-to-one conversations between teacher and student
Learn about the ins and outs of using groups to facilitate small group discussions and group assignments/projects, and provide a one-to-one conversation area between student and teacher.
Groups are relevant for face-to-face, hybrid, and exclusively online courses.
Webinar offered by Minnesota State D2L System Site Admin team.
Webinar held via Skype for Business: https://meet.lync.com/mnscu-minnstate/karen.wenz/2TYT5L59