The MSUM Marketing Office is seeking Video Interns to work closely with key members of the marketing team. Team members work on academic, promotional and social media videos for multimedia platforms. Requirements:
- Strong storytelling capabilities and creative editing skills
- Ability to work cameras and gear
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) and comfortable interviewing people
- Creative and collaborative team player
- Solid knowledge and experience editing with Adobe Premiere
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Illustrator and After Effects
- Ability to create motion graphics/graphics
Preference will be given to students with strong video samples who are available for the entire academic year.
You will have the opportunity to significantly build your creative portfolio, contribute to admissions and marketing campaigns, and learn valuable skills for career development.
TO APPLY: Please electronically submit resume and cover letter indicating your year in school, skill level and availability during summer 2018 as well as the 2018-19 academic year. Also include links to video samples and send to the Marketing Team at email@example.com by Monday, April 2.