Instructional Technology Services is releasing a series of “What’s New” updates to help you learn more about the changes to Desire2Learn prior to the 10.3 upgrade. The following updates are now available on the Instructional Technology Blog:
– What’s New in D2L 10.3 – Update #6
– What’s New in D2L 10.3 – Update #7
Note: Some of the most significant changes you will notice in version 10.3 of D2L will be in the navigation and display of the Discussions tool. While the basic functionality is the same, how you move through discussion topics and posts has changed. We strongly recommend you familiarize yourself with the changes outlined in Updates #5 and #6 on the IT Blog if you use the Discussions tool in your courses.
Update #6 covers the following changes in the Discussions tool:
– Navigation and display changes
– How to view discussion threads
– Changing discussion settings
– Identifying unread posts
Update #7 covers the following changes in the Content tool:
– Working with content categories
– Changing category sequence
For more information, refer to the Instructional Technology Blog.