Register for the Intro to Art Therapy Workshop May 14-16, at Minnesota State University Moorhead.
Facilitated By: Kayla Helenske
- History of Art Therapy
- Art as Therapy vs. Art Psychotherapy
- Art Therapy vs. Art Education
- Individual, Family, and Group Art Therapy
- Art Assessments, Art Experiential, and Case Presentations
- Clinical Populations
- Diverse Settings
- Training required to become an Art Therapist
- Accredited Art Therapy Programs and Dual Degrees in Mental Health Counseling and Marriage Family Therapy
*Register for this 1 credit workshop offered by the department of Art & Design this Summer Session at Minnesota State University Moorhead. (Art 499, Topical Workshop: Art Therapy)
*There will be lots of hands-on experience through art making so please come dressed appropriately.