• A Comprehensive Study of Final Cut Pro (FCP 200)
This course provides an in-depth study of the primary feature set and basic interface of Final Cut Pro. Geared towards FCP certification.
– May 22 to June 19, five Fridays in a row, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, Room E1362
– Monday, July 13 to Friday, July 17, five days in a row, 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, Room E1362
Note: this class allows those outside the Twin Cities to complete the course in one week.
• An Introduction to Final Cut Pro (FCP 101)
This course teaches basic editing function while familiarizing students with the basic user interface. Geared towards FCP certification.
– June 24 to June 26, three days in a row, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Room E1362
• An Overview of Final Cut Pro (FCP 100)
This course introduces students to the primary feature set and basic interface of Final Cut Pro.
-June 15 and June 22, two Mondays in a row, 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm, Room E1362
• An Introduction to iLife ’09 (iLife 101)
This course introduces students to creating and sharing media-rich digital projects with iLife ’09, a suite of digital authoring tools that comes with every Mac. This course does not cover all the iLife applications.
– June 1 and June 8, two Mondays in a row, 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm, Room E2381
Go to: http://www.century.edu/
Click on the link to Browse Courses near the top of the page.
Click on the tab for Non-Credit & Continuing Education
Click on the link for Video Production
Register By Phone:
Class fee does not include certification test.
For more information contact Mike Eddy, cell 612-232-7161, email: email@example.com.