The Early Education Center is currently collecting these labels:
- Cashwise grocery receipts
- Tyson Project A+labels—these can be found on any Tyson product (chicken nuggets, chicken tenders, Tyson any’tizers, etc.
- Country Hearth or Village Hearth bread products (Loaves 4 Learning program)
- Campbell’s Labels for Education (which includes the following products: Bic, Campell’s, Dannon, Emerald, Glad, Pepperidge Farm, Pop-Secret, Post, Prego, Spaghetti-O’s, Swanson, V8, and Wolfgang Puck). Please collect the UPC code from these items
- Our Family Labels for Learning—simply save the UPC code from any labels for learning products
- Sunmart receipts—there isn’t a letter about this program, just simply save the receipt from Sunmart Grocery Stores and drop them off at the collection area.
If you shop there or use this products please save them for us! You can drop them in campus mail and we will do the rest!
Thank you! MSUM Early Education Center