Join us in welcoming our newest alumni! Support the new graduates and join the Alumni Foundation Flag group at commencement. This is a great way for you to see the new grads and for them to see you celebrating their success and graduation.
Job requirements: Must be able to smile and wave flags! Preferred: Wear Red or Alumni apparel
- Line up at the ceremony entrance and wave Proud Alumni Flags as the new graduates enter commencement.
- Additional optional duties – Hand out and collect graduate surveys and help nervous grads at the alumni table equipped with static guard, breath mints, pins etc.
- Assist in selling great grad gifts: MSUM Memories anniversary book, winter scarves, special alumni T-shirts, flags & photo frames.
- Greet and assist new grads prior to the ceremony
- 30 minute obligation
- Meet at Nemzek back gym entrance prior to the 1 p.m. ceremony. (any time after noon)
Commencement brings to light the importance of our work and why we are here! Feel free to invite others who might enjoy being a part of the flag welcome for the new grads as they enter the ceremony. Thanks to all who help make graduation a special day for these new alumni!