In e-Services, once you enter a grade of “F” for a student and the required Last Date Attended (LDA) information, the student will be automatically unenrolled from his/her D2L course by the next day.
If you simply want to see the unenrolled student’s grade information, you can do the following:
1. Display the Classlist by clicking Communications + Classlist.
2. Click on the [Enrollment Statistics] button at the top.
3. Scroll down a little to see the list of students who withdrew from your class or were withdrawn from your class for some reason including an F grade.
4. Click on the down arrow to the right of the student’s name and then on View Grades. This will display the student’s grades.
If you need to see actual student submissions (e.g., a student’s submitted Dropbox files, Discussions posts, or his/her answers to test questions), please send an email to Instructional Technology at email@example.com so we can manually re-enroll the student into the D2L shell. Please provide the following information when making your request:
– Course Name, Number, and Section (e.g., ED 101 01)
– Course ID # (e.g., 001234)
– Student’s Full Name
– Student’s 8-digit Dragon ID