The 125 Student Photo Contest is open to any MSUM student until Dec. 16 when submissions are due.
– Be creative
– Must include numbers “125” in any way
– Students may use Instagram and make minor edits in Photoshop
– Can be any size
– No profanity/ inappropriate behavior
– One photo per person
– Only enrolled MSUM students can participate
– About MSUM/on MSUM campus
Submit photo with name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo may be published in marketing materials and online.
Submissions due by 12/18/13.
Winners will receive:
$200 First Place
$100 Second Place
$50 Third Place
You will retain all rights to any photograph you submit — including ownership, if applicable. You only grant Minnesota State University Moorhead rights to your photograph if you are honored by the competition as a prizewinner. By submitting photos, Minnesota State University Moorhead has the right to use them on all official university social media accounts and the 125 Student Photo Contest Pinterest board.